These type so easy to cook recipes like Toasted Baguette with cherry salsa & Brie are a great way to impress friends and family.
Toasted Baguette with cherry salsa & Brie
Prep – 15 mins + Standing
Cook – 5 mins
- 150 g cherries, pitted, chopped
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, and 1 tbsp juice
- 1 tbs snipped chives
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 baguette, sliced on an angle
- 125g brie, at room temperature
- Combine chopped cherries, lime rind, lime juice, snipped chives and balsamic vinegar in a serving bowl, set aside for 10 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- meanwhile, heat a char-grill over medium – heat, Spray baguette slices with oil. Cook for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly charred.
- Pile toast onto a platter and serve with cherry salsa and Brie.
Nutrition: per serving: 7 g protein, 7g fat (4g sat fat), 22g carb, 2g sugars, 0.5g dietary fibre, 310 mg sodium, 770 kh (185 cals)